Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Too many projects

Four.

Four is way too many projects to knit simultaneously. In fact, it's about three too many projects. I don't know about you, but I usually don't have more than one or two projects on my needles at the same time. I consider myself to be pretty good at multitasking. I can handle smaller multitasking tricks like typing and talking on the phone, and even bigger tasks such as making dinner, while holding an infant, while singing ABC's with a toddler, while mentally creating a to-do list for the next day. However, for some strange reason, I cannot handle having more than two projects at the same time. So you can imagine how off it feels to have four going at once.

And here are my four...











As I said before, too many projects.



I'm trying to power through the Acacia to keep up with my 12 in 2012 plan. I really wanted to finish Miriam by the end of the month. I'll be cutting it pretty darn close and honestly, it's more likely to be finished mid-June.

Ah, well. I'll keep at it.

So what is your number? How many projects do you have on your needles now?

No comments:

Post a Comment