Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mail

Something to cheer me up just arrived moments ago on my front door step.


Can you guess what it is?



I've been having a rough week. You know how it is. Heavily pregnant woman, a week away from her due date, stuck at home with a toddler unable to go anywhere or do just about anything.

So what does one do in such a situation?


Order yarn.


Lots of it.


The yarn for Sweater #5 has arrived! I didn't include this sweater in my original list because I only came across it last week. I cannot wait to start swatching!

The yarn is Brooklyn Tweed's Shelter, a worsted weight yarn with a rustic look but oh-so-soft feel. And thanks to my husband and another family member, I was able to order a sweater's worth with gift cards to Purl Soho.  The colorway I chose is called Button Jar (love the name).


I think the Shadow sweater is going to look so great knit up in this color, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment