Wednesday, December 5, 2012

One left...

Okay, people. I need your advice.

Eleven done. One to go. Which should I make for lucky #12?

For those new to the blog. I am referring to my 12 sweaters in 2012 goal. You can read more about it here. 

Bring on those opinions people! Just remember that I will have about 24 days to make it ( I say 24 because today is the 5th. I have two small projects to wrap up which will take a couple of days).

Here are the final contenders.

Cable Plait and Bobble Sweater

Nova 
Organic Guernsey
Pembroke Vest
Skip Hop Pinafore

Or I could attempt to finish this sweater, which has barely been started. I'm hesitant to do so since it is an adult size sweater with an all-over cable pattern.


Go!

4 comments:

  1. I'm all for the Pembroke Vest - interesting enough to keep your attention, small enough to get it done! Plus, your little guy would look adorable!! Second choice would be the cable plait and bobble - you would look awesome in that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Brooklyn Tweed sweater. You're super knitter. I bet you could get it done. And the cable pattern looks like it would be pretty intuitive.

    ReplyDelete