Friday, December 7, 2012

A Knitted Christmas... at Target?

Raise your hand if you have a slightly unhealthy habit of going to Target way too often.



Go ahead.



Don't be shy.



There... I knew I wasn't alone!

Well if you are a knitter, than you now have one really good reason to drop what you're doing and zoom over to the nearest Target store.

The holiday decorations have been up for quite a few weeks now and since Christmas is less than 3 weeks away, all of their Christmas stock is now on sale. Oh yeah, I said SALE!!

Now ordinarily, I would not be the one to run to a big busy store during the holidays just for a sale, especially because I tend to finish my Christmas shopping by the end of November (yes, I am that mom). However, wait until you see what Target is  selling this season, and you may just do what I did...


 

 How cute are those cable knit tree cones and stars?


These vases, alas, were not on sale. You know I will be snatching one up once they finally get reduced!


 I love the pillows too. The fair isle red and white pillow is so festive and wintery and the combination of the plaid flannel fabric and white knit cables looks sharp.


Two weeks ago, I picked up two of the cone trees and a frame, but could not find the cable platter my friend had told me about.







Then, this week, she text-ed me to say that she'd seen a few at her local store and did I want one? Heck, yeah!

Isn't it pretty?




Hmm, kind of regretting not purchasing the white knit star... maybe I should go back?

No comments:

Post a Comment