Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rolling Cables Pillow

New pattern!!

The Rolling Cables Pillow is knit in one flat piece and features stockinette and double rib stitches on one side and an offset cable pattern on the other. The cable pattern is similar to one in my Rolling Cables Scarf. Three large buttons keep the pillow cover closed.



This pattern uses less than 3 skeins of Lion Brand's Thick & Quick yarn and covers an 18 in x 18 in pillow insert. Although you could use virtually any super bulky weight yarn to make the pillow, I recommend LB’s Thick & Quick yarn because it can take a beating and is machine washable.



This pillow was designed for my new baby’s nursery, so the “machine washable” factor was an important one for me!


I really like the combination of classic stitch patterns and how they create a preppy-looking pillow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment