Saturday, February 5, 2011

Organizational Fun

The other day I had posted a message on Facebook about how I had been planning to start some organizational fun that afternoon. My friend commented on the post that she didn't think she'd ever heard the phrase "organizational fun" before. Well, this is what organizational fun looks like:


I know it doesn't look like much, but to me it is terrific! Why? I spent an afternoon (well two, actually) sewing a hanging wall pocket from One Yard Wonders to solve a serious problem in my household: excess clutter of mail. We always seem to have enormous piles of mail littered all over our kitchen counter. Despite our best efforts, my husband I have not been able to find a system that works for us both, until now! One yard of Amy Butler fabric + a foot of ribbon = awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment