Monday, November 3, 2014

Kelbourne Woolens

If you have never knitted with The Fibre Company yarns, then get thee to the nearest yarn store pronto! The Fibre Company produces the most heavenly yarns imaginable, which are distributed by Kelbourne Woolens near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (my home away from home). 

I recently had the pleasure of designing the My Fair Maiden tunic with Canopy Fingering in these two beautiful colorways. 


There is something so satisfying about the perfect marriage of the right yarn with the right pattern. This is how I felt about My Fair Maiden and Canopy Fingering. I love everything about the final product.

This past week, my design was featured on the Kelbourne Woolens Blog. I hope you will pop over to read the very talented Kate Gagnon Osborn's post and keep checking back to read more about this wonderful company and divine yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment