Saturday, October 20, 2012

Shopping, Anyone?


The air is getting quite chilly here and the wind has been pretty fierce. This is my favorite knitting weather... perfect for accessory knitting. I've just finished a pair of leg warmers for my friend's baby girl and today I started some fingerless mitts.

What's in your knitting queue? Are you looking for a little inspiration?

How about one of these for the little cutie-pie in your life...




Playground Legwarmers

Isabella Legwarmers


 Or something cozy for your home....


Rolling Cables Pillow


... or my personal favorite...

Spring Awakening Cowl







Today is October 20th. So there are only 11 days left for you to take advantage of my October pattern SALE on both my Etsy and Ravelry shops. This offer is exclusive to my blog readers only, so get shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment