Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sleepy Fox Jumper

Hi knitting friends!

Today I am here to share more about my most recent design: Sleep Fox Jumper. This design is part of the inaugural collection from Knittin' Little, a website "where knitters come to find patterns for children and ways to engage their littles in the love of fiber arts." My friend and fellow knitwear designer, Andrea Sanchez, is the powerhouse behind this fun and fabulous site and I am proud to be part of her Fall 2015 Collection.

So how did my Sleepy Fox Jumper come to be? Like I used to tell my students, many many years ago... let's take a picture walk.

First I saw this...



Then I drew this...


And finally, out popped this...



This is my favorite picture.
This pattern comes in the many sizes: 12 months (18 months, 2 years, 4 years, 6 years, 8 years) and features Blue Sky Alpaca Sport weight yarn. I'll be sharing a review of this yarn in the next week or so on the blog. So stay tuned!

In the meantime, you can read more about this design on the Knittin' Little blog, where I was recently a guest blogger.

I bet you already know a little girl who look simply adorable in this jumper. So hop on over to Knittin' Little or Ravelry to purchase the pattern.

Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment