Friday, December 6, 2013

Holiday Shopping for Knitters

In May, I wrote a post about gift ideas for knitters (you can read more about it here). However, since Christmas is quickly approaching (and I apologize for not getting this up before Chanukah) , I thought I'd share a few more ideas, just in case you are still searching for that perfect gift.

Aranware Pitcher
Yarnball Chocolates
Sweater Weather Pot
Cable Print Flannel Bedding
Knitted Glass Art
High Fiber Tote Bag
Knitting Macbook Decal
Phil Basin Soakworthy Tub
Gleener Fuzz Remover
The Yarn Whisperer by Clara Parkes
Knitting Yarns: Writers on Knitting by Ann Hood
Big Foot Knits by Andi Smith
Green Gable Knits by Joanna Johnson
The Rhinebeck Sweater by Ysolda Teague (and more)

Tomorrow I'll post about some great super-fast-last-minute-knitted-gifts.

In the mean time, happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment