Monday, April 22, 2013

Home, Sweet Home

Gee, it's been a while hasn't it? Well, at least I've had a great big distracting reason!

One month ago today, my husband and I purchased our first house. To my fellow homeowners (or home renters) then you know how all of those little projects around the house add up and take over all of your time. Throw in tons of unpacking, taking care of 2 wee ones, knitting up samples, writing patterns and who knows what else... well, let's just say my plate has been quite full the past two months.

I have a few more things I need to wrap up in the next week or so. Once I get all of that done, I will come back to the blog with full force sharing pictures, projects, patterns and more.

In the meantime, say hello to my new home. We love it! And bonus, a cute kiddie park is only 3 blocks away!!




No comments:

Post a Comment